RobloxHQ Forums

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WARNING: THIS FORUM MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR LITTLE KIDS. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE A LITTLE KID, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: ROBLOX HQ IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ROBLOX IN ANY WAY. NOTHING SAID HERE REFLECTS ON OR IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OFFICIAL ROBLOX WEBSITE AND COMPANY.
The Rule is just this - Don't be stupid. (More Rules)

#76 2010-02-24 4:02 PM

Mournblade
Forum User

Re: Poochee and Pansy (THE TRUTH) (a.r.g.)

Eh...  Maybe not assimilated, but I think he is definitely in game.  He is not real.
From the ganglediddle's channel.
"as stated, bindings are tricky. this one especially.
some data cannot be shared directly.
have been monitoring progress elsewhere.

puppet has been consumed. was necessary. was not real anyway. his part is done. "

Also known as Pyro, Yellowfireyoshi, and Mournblade.

#77 2010-02-24 4:07 PM

RainRain
Forum Super VIP
Website

Mournblade wrote:

Looks like Dolst has been assimilated...

I heard him say "Help" slightly at 0:20..

"The Truth" Video:

1 2 3 4 5 : World
6 7 3 8 2 9 : Person
5 10 8 11 2 9 9 7 12 : Disconnect
13 4 4 5 7 13 5 : Alldead
9 2 12 12 4 10 14 7 : NotAlive
9 2 12 3 7 13 4 : NotReal
15 13 16 7 1 2 3 4 5 : FakeWorld
5 7 13 5 1 2 3 4 5 : DeadWorld
17 2 18 3 1 2 3 4 5 : YourWorld
7 8 11 13 6 7 : Escape
15 10 9 5 12 19 7 20 13 9 20 13 5 10 5 5 4 7 : FindTheGangadiddle
18 9 5 7 3 8 12 13 9 5 17 7 12 : UnderstandYet

Last edited by RainRain (2010-02-24 4:14 PM)

Steam:RainRainz,(Simon The Digger (Jeeha)
clickme
Join MY Minecraft server = 24.139.50.174
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/simple/steam/76561198019344001.png

#78 2010-02-24 4:47 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

Mournblade wrote:

Eh...  Maybe not assimilated, but I think he is definitely in game.  He is not real.
From the ganglediddle's channel.
"as stated, bindings are tricky. this one especially.
some data cannot be shared directly.
have been monitoring progress elsewhere.

puppet has been consumed. was necessary. was not real anyway. his part is done. "

Two of my questions were answered by the latest things.
"It's from the G-" I asked to find out the name, I just found out from him, it was to be the Ganklatron, or Ganglatron. I also asked if Gangadiddle was searching other forums. Indeed he is.
I just got a generic message back from dolst, but it wasn't him, but rather dfe, talking about my "Interests."
He was fake, but I can't help but feel scared by the look on his face.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4766/douchesmall.gif
Stop spinning numpnuts

#79 2010-02-24 5:14 PM

RainRain
Forum Super VIP
Website

AricLatios wrote:

+ Show Spoiler  +

123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTU VWXYZ123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP QRSTUVWXYZ

as literal as possible.

to share more is dangerous.

Quote from When video.

And also another lil' nice thing: Some dumbass referred about us finding, SHARING info in its comments.

its going to try and trick us now

Last edited by RainRain (2010-02-24 5:15 PM)

clickme

#80 2010-02-24 5:16 PM

RoanHorse
Forum Gosen

>*looks right stage with the most terrified business man face I have ever seen*
Holy shit.

Edit:
OH LAWL:
http://tdresearchclub.proboards.com/ind … amp;page=3

Last edited by RoanHorse (2010-02-24 5:22 PM)

'Let's make a video game and see if we can get free waffles for life.'

#81 2010-02-24 5:21 PM

RainRain
Forum Super VIP
Website

RoanHorse wrote:

>*looks right stage with the most terrified business man face I have ever seen*
Holy shit.

Not to mention he manages to whisper "Help" before his speech.

clickme

#82 2010-02-24 5:41 PM

HangedHourai
Forum Super VIP

I feel sorry for dolst. :o
on another note the assistance video is now private.

#83 2010-02-24 5:46 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

I await the solving of "When", on which I am working. Someone want to lend me a hand, here? I'm half senseless from beating my head on the wall. he was right, Bindings are tricky.

Stop spinning numpnuts

#84 2010-02-24 7:52 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm jalebi. I was directed here by Aric. The first thing I just wanna update everyone on is that When has been (mostly) solved, thanks to Paperwulf. Not sure if links work here, but the code ended up being a megaupload link: just paste "?d=UJ828SXW" at the end of their URL.

And that gives us an image.
http://imgur.com/QimJy.png
A hard drive with sata ports and connecting ribbon cables. Or rather, it's implied that there are /no/ sata ports? Nothing remarkable in the EXIF data so I don't think we need to look there. However, I'm having trouble figuring how this gives us a specific date.. Any thoughts?

The second thing I wanna do is share the information Gangadiddle gave me.

am not the gangadiddle. am he who keeps the gangadiddle in check. am binding it now. am wrestling it to the ground from far above.

I'm unsure as to how this may apply to any puzzles right now. It may not apply at all. However, this information may later be of importance to us.

Last edited by jalebi (2010-02-24 7:55 PM)

(obligatory signature, apparently)

#85 2010-02-24 7:54 PM

RainRain
Forum Super VIP
Website

jalebi wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm jalebi. I was directed here by Aric. The first thing I just wanna update everyone on is that When has been (mostly) solved, thanks to Paperwulf. Not sure if links work here, but the code ended up being a megaupload link: just paste "?d=UJ828SXW" at the end of their URL.

And that gives us an image. http://imgur.com/QimJy.png
A hard drive with sata ports and connecting ribbon cables. Or rather, it's implied that there are /no/ sata ports? Nothing remarkable in the EXIF data so I don't think we need to look there. However, I'm having trouble figuring how this gives us a specific date.. Any thoughts?

I have no idea what your on about.

But i heard ganga talk about you in his comments

clickme

#86 2010-02-24 8:02 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

It's not really important to know anything about SATA ports or hard drives (as I don't know TOO much.. I just happened to recognize that as a hard drive. It might be important. : P), so don't worry about it. Here's a good example of what I mean: http://bixnet.net/images/HDD35-SATA.jpg
And EXIF data is image data that can sometimes contain hidden messages. You can just google any exif checker, or download one. Anyway, like I said, there's nothing in this image.

I think I have an idea anyway: According to wikipedia, SATA was created in 2003. Perhaps the date is 20/03? We know Gangadiddle is arriving in March, so ... yeah. That one doesn't need much explaining. However, it doesn't account for the big red circle. |: So probably not.

edit: Yeah, he mentioned me because that was a copy of a reply he sent to me. Not sure why that part was included. Anyway, you now have the message in its entirety (the part on his YT channel comments, and the part I just posted above), so it's all good.

Last edited by jalebi (2010-02-24 8:05 PM)

#87 2010-02-24 8:09 PM

Mournblade
Forum User

I happen to have a Hard drive right next to me, yet it's fried...  I don't know weather it's SATA or not, but I don't have the right kind of screwdriver to open it...

Also known as Pyro, Yellowfireyoshi, and Mournblade.

#88 2010-02-24 8:11 PM

RoanHorse
Forum Gosen

EXIF files?

May I suggest placing everything that you downloaded onto a thumb drive, those don't have SATA ports and from what I've heard, if you're given the option to "Scan and Fix" it when you plug it in, doing so can alter that type of file and possibly format them as if they were a message.

Edit: Wow I'm stupid. Biggest waste of 10 minutes of brainstorming in my life. Disregard my babblings for a bit because it appears that I only sound smart right now.

Last edited by RoanHorse (2010-02-24 8:13 PM)

#89 2010-02-24 8:12 PM

HangedHourai
Forum Super VIP

:o
interesting.
"am wrestling it to the ground from far above."
could that mean the gangadiddle's "person who keeps him in check" is trying to prevent it from landing in the real world until he can't hold it anymore (March)?

#90 2010-02-24 8:16 PM

RoanHorse
Forum Gosen

HangedHourai wrote:

interesting.
could that mean the gangadiddle's "person who keeps him in check" is trying to prevent it from landing in the real world until he can't hold it anymore (March)?

Yes, probably.

Chances are that Slenderman is the keeper, and by following the Gangadiddle (which could be stalking people like ARK) he looks like he's the one stalking people and taking them away.

#91 2010-02-24 8:19 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

HangedHourai wrote:

interesting.

Or he brings it down here this March. Oh, and Jalebi, thanks for coming.
By the SATA drive, I think it means something about the Gangadiddle. It seems like a machine. Maybe it is referring to a way to get data from it. So, we can't use SATA cables to get it's information into a hard drive, apparently.

Stop spinning numpnuts

#92 2010-02-24 8:19 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

I've been thinking that might be a possibility. However, he also seems to be in favor of the Gangadiddle eradicating those who are fake (I mean, he regard's dolst's compromise with no detectable guilt or remorse), and "freeing" those who are real. Ergo, us, I suppose, if my theory of who's real and who isn't according to this guy is right. So maybe the Gangadiddle is some sort of chaotic force that needs a bit of control or wielding? What an amusing name for something so seemingly terrible. :3

EDIT: Slenderman? o_O Don't tell me this is related to MH. Also, my bad, those aren't ribbon cables. The smaller one is used to transfer data, and the larger one is used for power. My mistake. D:

Additionally, dolst.com has been updated. It's the same message you'll get if you msg dolst on YT. Seems like they're covering their own asses now.

Last edited by jalebi (2010-02-24 8:27 PM)

#93 2010-02-24 8:27 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

jalebi wrote:

I've been thinking that might be a possibility. However, he also seems to be in favor of the Gangadiddle eradicating those who are fake (I mean, he regard's dolst's compromise with no detectable guilt or remorse), and "freeing" those who are real. Ergo, us, I suppose, if my theory of who's real and who isn't according to this guy is right. So maybe the Gangadiddle is some sort of chaotic force that needs a bit of control or wielding? What an amusing name for something so seemingly terrible. :3

EDIT: Slenderman? o_O Don't tell me this is related to MH. Also, my bad, those aren't ribbon cables. The smaller one is used to transfer data, and the larger one is used for power. My mistake. D:

There is a connection to MH from the tags in the P&P videos, but then again, there was also "The Grifter" from /x/ and the "Wyoming Incident." from a failed ARG by SomethingAweful. I highly doubt he is involved.

Stop spinning numpnuts

#94 2010-02-24 8:31 PM

HangedHourai
Forum Super VIP

Aric mentioned earlier he thought the creator(s) of MH and P&P were the same.

#95 2010-02-24 8:39 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

Slenderman/MH were also from somethingawful though, too.. Plus, MH is set in Alabama. Didn't somebody just say dolst is from Virginia? D: Anyway, I dunno, I think the reason Gangadiddle was cited with those specific things were because that stuff was tagged in the initial videos, meaning anyone who searched for ARG-related tags on YT would stumble upon Gangadiddle's account one way or another. (The real dolst actually frequents datchan.org's sanctuary, according to someone on /x/ the other day, and would always sign his posts with "surf wisely". So I could see how he might think that people who were interested in those ARGs would also be interested in this one. x: that's just my theory, anyway.)

Anyhow, do we know how a hard drive might relate to Gangadiddle's arrival date? D:

Last edited by jalebi (2010-02-24 8:42 PM)

#96 2010-02-24 8:45 PM

HangedHourai
Forum Super VIP

Numbers, letters, just some thoughts.
Maybe there's a specific date the Gangadiddle is supposed to arrive we're missing.

#97 2010-02-24 8:49 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

SATA...more importantly, not SATA.
I have an IDE hard drive, personally. But as to a date. I am stumbled...OH WAIT A MINUTE! Try to uncompress it! I remember a video where I was taught to use WINRaR and CMD to hide a .txt file inside of a simple picture(.bmp)!
DO IT NOW!

Stop spinning numpnuts

#98 2010-02-24 8:50 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

D: I already did when I first got it... Didn't work.

edit: Also didn't work when I changed the file type to .jpeg, which sometimes will allow you to open the image in winRAR. Probably also worth noting, the original image is at 0% compression, so... there's really nothing hidden in here, probably. >< if its not in the EXIF data, and there's no trace of compression, then this is something we gotta figure out another way. ._.

Last edited by jalebi (2010-02-24 9:17 PM)

#99 2010-02-24 8:51 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

Shoot. Nice try, though. Let me think...

Stop spinning numpnuts

#100 2010-02-24 9:19 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

Ooh, I've got another idea. Maybe we need to look for a numerical error code for when an OS is unable to detect a sata driver, or maybe the HDD itself (because of a malfunction with the SATA)... Gonna poke around with that and see if I can get anything.

edit: the only one I could see being possible is error code 15 on windows vista, which pops up if there is no driver found. Idk, I feel like I'm reaching. That's probably not it.

Last edited by jalebi (2010-02-24 9:26 PM)

Board footer