RobloxHQ Forums

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WARNING: THIS FORUM MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR LITTLE KIDS. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE A LITTLE KID, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: ROBLOX HQ IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ROBLOX IN ANY WAY. NOTHING SAID HERE REFLECTS ON OR IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OFFICIAL ROBLOX WEBSITE AND COMPANY.
The Rule is just this - Don't be stupid. (More Rules)

#126 2010-02-25 6:02 PM

Foxfiend
Forum User

Re: Poochee and Pansy (THE TRUTH) (a.r.g.)

What does Gangadiddle Do?
Gangadiddle Harvests
Isolated Souls
Isolated Worlds
Way back home
Find it
Name stolen for binding
More out there to save

#127 2010-02-25 6:05 PM

Mournblade
Forum User

Foxfiend wrote:

Gangadiddle Harvests
Isolated Souls
Isolated Worlds
Way back home
Find it
Name stolen for binding
More out there to save

This seems right.  Some of the letters were mixed up, but this seems to fix it.

Also known as Pyro, Yellowfireyoshi, and Mournblade.

#128 2010-02-25 6:08 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

Foxfiend wrote:

Gangadiddle Harvests
Isolated Souls
Isolated Worlds
Way back home
Find it
Name stolen for binding
More out there to save

I realized I messed up when I saw O under 2. Nice find. Find it, ok, I know we need to find it. I knew that since I first heard of it.
Yes, there are more, I realize this. The only riddle, the Hoodie guy appeared. The name for biding was stolen. Was hoodie behind this?

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4766/douchesmall.gif
Stop spinning numpnuts

#129 2010-02-25 6:10 PM

Foxfiend
Forum User

By name stolen it can mean that they stole Dolst Family Entertainment...
and by binding that... I dunno... maybe coz they needed to do that in order to gather us and form a team.

#130 2010-02-25 6:13 PM

Mournblade
Forum User

I can roughly get the idea...  Foxfiend, you should post the phrases as a response to what, because you were the one to solve it.  You should be the one to take the credit.

#131 2010-02-25 6:18 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

Mournblade wrote:

I can roughly get the idea...  Foxfiend, you should post the phrases as a response to what, because you were the one to solve it.  You should be the one to take the credit.

It was more of a team thing. I found way more than half. he corrected a mistake and finished it. Tag team FTW. And why would he ccare about dolst? He said "puppet consumeed. was necessary. Was fake anyway"

Stop spinning numpnuts

#132 2010-02-25 6:30 PM

Foxfiend
Forum User

AricLatios wrote:

Mournblade wrote:

It was more of a team thing. I found way more than half. he corrected a mistake and finished it. Tag team FTW. And why would he ccare about dolst? He said "puppet consumeed. was necessary. Was fake anyway"

Exactly what I wanted to say. It was perfect team work. We are all better in different things. Anyways I still posted it as a response, but I am sure he will know that we made it together since he observing us. Just think about it, everyone all together are forming a really deadly team!

BTW the message in full version probably something like this:
WHat does Gangadiddle do? He is gathering people from all different places in the world. They are all at their homes. FIND IT (which can be meant for actually manny things gangadiddle or for other people). We had to take over Dolst to be able to continue. There are still more people out there to save.

#133 2010-02-25 6:34 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

What about the Hoodie? He mentioned the name for binding being STOLEN. I think he might need dolst, after all.
I hope he isn't referring to the charcter I made on Roblox named Gangadiddle in honor of this event...

Stop spinning numpnuts

#134 2010-02-25 6:41 PM

Foxfiend
Forum User

I am really sure not... That would be a bit weird...
Well we start to get know more and more bit by bit. I am sure that this Gangadiddle case will be something incredibly long.
BTW I am actually thinking it possible that maybe even it was Dolst who made the animation for the P&P episodes.

#135 2010-02-25 6:43 PM

Mournblade
Forum User

This is how I see it...
Understandable.
Gangadiddle Harvests
Isolated Souls
Isolated Worlds
Way back home
The Gangadiddle may harvest the isolated souls, the souls not connected to others, souls without protection.  People will be trapped in a world that the gangadiddle controls.
Find it
Find that world.
Name stolen for binding
Dolst had his name stolen, his identity.  He is not his own person anymore. He is under control, either by the hoodie man or the Gangadiddle.  I think more of Dolst being assimilated...
More out there to save
There are those who are still needed to be saved.

I see this as, we are the ones who aren't isolated.  We are the ones who have to work together in order to save the others...

#136 2010-02-25 6:58 PM

RoanHorse
Forum Gosen

AricLatios wrote:

I'm sorry, but "Name Stolen for Binding?"

This is perfect, by the way.

'Let's make a video game and see if we can get free waffles for life.'

#137 2010-02-25 8:28 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

RoanHorse wrote:

AricLatios wrote:

I'm sorry, but "Name Stolen for Binding?"

This is perfect, by the way.

I kinda worked on a lot of the code...
I wonder when the next video will be out?

Stop spinning numpnuts

#138 2010-02-25 9:21 PM

HAPokey
Forum User

Hmm, so I watched Gangy's second video and something caught me eye, it may be completely irrelivent and unneeded, but I felt like sharing it anyway to see if anyone could make anything out of it.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5489/picture1dm.png
It's that backdrop, and I noticed the spray can effect it used changed from time to time.

Also my friend founf this lol:
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy92/Jojenga/SlendermanPNP3.png

#139 2010-02-25 9:26 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

Good work, everyone! : ) Sorry I wasn't around to help today.. classes from 6AM to 10PM. e_______e Shoot me.

Anyway, this is all REALLY interesting information, because I had sent Gangadiddle a message that had been yet unresponded to.. But in the msg, I asked ganga-tamer if he had a name, since he is not the Gangadiddle, and I wasn't sure what we should call him. If you remember, he said bindings are tricky and keep him from talking about certain things - perhaps this implies /he/ is binded. Furthermore, he does not have a name because he has been binded, or your name is what solidifies your binding to the Gangadiddle. So I'm guessing that part is sort of a response to that - implying he may have once had a name, but since the binding he does not.

Now as for the isolated souls... the idea of harvesting souls sounds pretty terrible. Second of all, what are those people being saved from? Why do they need saving? Do they want saving? What sets them apart? The more we find out, the more impossible-to-answer questions I have. However, if he posted this new video, is it safe to say that we've solved When?

(obligatory signature, apparently)

#140 2010-02-25 9:30 PM

HangedHourai
Forum Super VIP

I don't know, but it's all very interesting.
I'm not the person who likes to solve tricky things. :S

#141 2010-02-25 9:38 PM

AricLatios
Forum Super VIP
Website

HAPokey wrote:

Hmm, so I watched Gangy's second video and something caught me eye, it may be completely irrelivent and unneeded, but I felt like sharing it anyway to see if anyone could make anything out of it.
It's that backdrop, and I noticed the spray can effect it used changed from time to time.

Also my friend founf this lol:
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy92 … anPNP3.png

The background changing is just an eye trick. trust me, I looked into it. That would explain why you see "K", that was one of the letters in that code.
Also, how do you not see Hoodie in that one?
For When, I think so. 10th of March. Error Code 10 for when your SATA drive is not formatted, and Windows doesn't recognize. As for the harvesting of souls, I think he means collect, as in like a farmer, so he can release them into the "Real" world latter. What we need to know now is What is this name that got stolen, how, who, and where the binding will take place.

Stop spinning numpnuts

#142 2010-02-25 10:03 PM

carbonrodney
Forum User

HAPokey wrote:

22-235V332? 22-2352332?

All I've found is this...

Code:

Mr. Gheorghe Cucu
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova, President

Eminescu Str. 28 // Chisinau

tel. +373 22 235332

:P

Last edited by carbonrodney (2010-02-25 10:06 PM)

I fucked your mum and she liked it

#143 2010-02-25 10:21 PM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

Well yeah, obvs he means to collect souls, just commenting on how it sounds ... well, I don't know, unsafe? Severe? I don't think we should just go into this blindly trusting that what Ganga-tamer (Hoodie guy, I'm guessing) is doing is right. Or that we should facilitate it. Maybe we should be trying to stop him - we know when it's coming, so we might have the means as time goes on. ._. You saw how terrified dolst was - I'm wonted to taking a hint when I see something like that.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let everyone know that twitter.com/dolst has now (officially) become part of the hostile takeover. D: I was hoping that perhaps that was where we'd be able to hear from the real dolst, but it appears that's not going to happen. Whoever's pulling the strings now behind his accounts is making it impossible to speak to him. Well, we'll see. : ) There's probably hope yet.

EDIT: Rather important, Ganga JUST updated "When". We aren't done yet. >< The name of the video is now "Beware Caesar", the desc. reads "1 clear. 2 still unresolved. (this much strains the binding.)", and the tags say "not sata". Back at sq. 1, cool.

Last edited by jalebi (2010-02-25 10:30 PM)

#144 2010-02-25 10:37 PM

Kai1233
Forum VIP
Website

Oh god this is fucking creeping me out
Hopefully it's just some creepy pasta shit

#145 2010-02-25 11:25 PM

Mournblade
Forum User

Beware Caesar, this may be the Caesar Cipher...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher
But there is one thing...  There will be over 35 different possible answers if this is the Caesar Cipher, if all the letters and numbers are shifted by the same number...  I tried the megaupload link with a shift of three(XMB5BV0Z), no luck...  Then I tried the first three letters with a shift of three then the rest of the letters with a shift of five(XMB7DX32)(the picture had three lines then five lines...)... No luck...  I am stuck...
Well, I have to sleep... So I will try to find all 35 possibilities for U-J-8-2-8-S-X-W, U-K-9-4-11-X-6-A, and 0-1-1-2-3-5-8-13 tomorrow...

Last edited by Mournblade (2010-02-26 12:15 AM)

#146 2010-02-26 6:13 AM

jalebi
Forum Super Contributor

Guys, Beware Caesar refers to the ides of March. March 15th. >_< So it was error code 15, I guess? I dunno. Sorry for not having posted it on the cmts of the video. Could have saved us a lot of trouble. Anyway, myth busted. |D!

#147 2010-02-26 6:39 AM

HAPokey
Forum User

Huzzah. About the saving thing, this honestly DOES sounds like The Matrix now. >_>
I'm assuming harvesting goes by its literal meaning of rounding up worlds/people. But the save thing seems to draw lines to the 'Disconnect' part of those words. Also it mentions the 'Fake World dead world' possibly meaning that our world is dead and we're living in a fake world, and we have to disconnect from it to find the Gangladiddle and to be saved. I think.

#148 2010-02-26 6:42 AM

carbonrodney
Forum User

Mournblade wrote:

Beware Caesar, this may be the Caesar Cipher...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher
But there is one thing...  There will be over 35 different possible answers if this is the Caesar Cipher, if all the letters and numbers are shifted by the same number...  I tried the megaupload link with a shift of three(XMB5BV0Z), no luck...  Then I tried the first three letters with a shift of three then the rest of the letters with a shift of five(XMB7DX32)(the picture had three lines then five lines...)... No luck...  I am stuck...
Well, I have to sleep... So I will try to find all 35 possibilities for U-J-8-2-8-S-X-W, U-K-9-4-11-X-6-A, and 0-1-1-2-3-5-8-13 tomorrow...

Hasn't U K 9 4 11 X 6 A already been casear'd to become U J 8 2 8 S X W?

Anyway, here is that list you wanted...

Code:

[1] ti1u1rwv
[2] shztzqvu
[3] rgysyput
[4] qfxrxots
[5] pewqwnsr
[6] odvpvmrq
[7] ncuoulqp
[8] mbtntkpo
[9] lasmsjon
[10] k0rlrinm
[11] j9qkqhml
[12] i8pjpglk
[13] h7oiofkj
[14] g6nhneji
[15] f5mgmdih
[16] e4lflchg
[17] d3kekbgf
[18] c2jdjafe
[19] b1ici0ed
[20] azhbh9dc
[21] 0ygag8cb
[22] 9xf0f7ba
[23] 8we9e6a0
[24] 7vd8d509
[25] 6uc7c498
[26] 5tb6b387
[27] 4sa5a276
[28] 3r040165
[29] 2q939z54
[30] 1p828y43
[31] zo717x32
[32] yn6z6w21
[33] xm5y5v1z
[34] wl4x4uzy
[35] vk3w3tyx
[36] uj2v2sxw

I scripted wget to access all of these, all 404'd - another dead end I guess :(

Last edited by carbonrodney (2010-02-26 6:45 AM)

I fucked your mum and she liked it

#149 2010-02-26 6:52 AM

Foxfiend
Forum User

erm... March 15 sounds okay... but looks somehow a bit to much easy.

Anyways me and probably aric too got a message from Gangadiddle

you are also promising. name stolen was "gangadiddle". took it for my own to facilitate binding. as i have no name nor face, gangadiddle was vulnerable.

[ommited text part] (I would share it... but... there must be a reason why it is not shared with everyone tho I sended a message to Jalebi what it is coz Jalebi has the right to know it too in my opinion)

"when" still unsolved.
more souls like you still out there. more than 6! bring them to the fold. you know how.
they will see the truth. dead ones will ignore it.

#150 2010-02-26 7:17 AM

HAPokey
Forum User

Foxfiend wrote:

"when" still unsolved.
more souls like you still out there. more than 6! bring them to the fold. you know how.
they will see the truth. dead ones will ignore it.

40?
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8422/picture2vq.png
ALso, about the gangatamer, Im wondering about him, if anyone should trust him.
Remember before Dolst seemed assimilated? He stated to not do contracts with people you dont really know, and to 'let someone else' be the suckers.
Im wondering if we should take his advice. :u

Board footer